Sabancı University welcomes all students from other universities (both national and international) to a seven week, fully accredited summer study in İstanbul.
Students; who have Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate diplomas or enrolled in universities other than Sabancı University can apply to the summer courses as a "special student" for degree credit, career advancement, or personal enrichment.
Our summer courses are provided in a wide range of Management, Social Sciences, Engineering, and Natural Sciences, and History related Research Languages (Ottoman Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Latin, Modern Greek) fields. You can easily find the best courses that comply with your goals. Please review summer courses, and select up to three courses which do not have a time conflict.
If you are willing to learn Turkish language, please visit our Modern Turkish Language and Culture Summer School Program which is designed especially for non-native speakers.
If you are a high school student, please visit our Sabancı University Summer School for High School Students.
For updates follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sabancisummerschool
HOW TO APPLY
Sabancı Summer School online application dates will be announced for both non-SU and international students.
Please complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency (Graduates or currently enrolled students of universities where medium of teaching is English do not need to take an English proficiency test.)
If you would like to apply for Modern Turkish Language and Culture Summer School programs, please visit program websites for detailed information.
TUITION & FEES:
Sabancı University Summer School Program
||One course fee (without accommodation)||$1.000|
||Two courses fee (without accommodation)||$2.000|
||1 course + accommodation in a 4-person room||$1.500|
||1 course + accommodation in a 2-person room||$1.750|
||2 courses + accommodation in a 4-person room||$2.500|
||2 courses + accommodation in a 2-person room||$2.750|
|Application Fee||One time and non-refundable||$50|
Please note that:
- The candidates; applying for special student status, should firstly meet the requirements determined by the relevant Faculty/Institute for the level of English.
- Approval for special student application cannot be considered as the approval of any diploma programs.
- Special students are not considered as Sabancı University students and cannot benefit from the student rights.
- Transcript on which courses registered and course grades are printed can be given on demand to special students.